guide how to download Pokemon go catch ’em all
Download Pokemon Go on Android and iOS.
How to download and install ‘Pokémon Go’ on Android?
Download the Pokémon Go APK file:
1. First, you need to allow your Android device to install and run apps downloaded from other places.
2. Go to Settings, Security and allow for the installation of apps from ‘Unknown Sources’.
3. Now you need to download the Pokémon Go APK file.
4. On your Android device, go to the ‘Pokémon Go’ APK web page and click on ‘Download APK’. You can download the game’s APK from here.
5. Select ‘OK’ and Pokémon Go will download.
6. Once it’s downloaded, then select ‘Install’.
7. Pokémon Go will now install, letting you play right now.
How to download and install ‘Pokémon Go’ on iOS (iPhone)?
If you have an iPhone or another iOS device, then the process for installing Pokémon Go is slightly different. While Pokémon Go is available on the App Store, if it’s not available in your country to follow our instructions on how to download and install it.
1. Log out of your Apple ID
3. Now go back into Settings and select General > Language & Region.
5. Open up the App Store
7. If it doesn’t appear, choose a free app to download and select ‘Create new Apple ID’.
8. Go through the process of creating an Apple ID and select ‘None’ in the Billing menu and add a US, New Zealand or Australian address.
Now you can download and install Pokémon Go onto your iPhone or iPad.
Once Pokémon Go is released in your region, you can sign back in with your Apple ID – though you may need to reinstall Pokémon Go.
Luckily your data is saved to the cloud, so you’ll be able to play Pokémon Go where you left off.